Happy homework & study & revising day! :D
Correction: No, not happy at all -.-k, finally done finish my emaths & amaths :D
Whoo-hoo!
Sense of acheievement:D
Lock myself in the room for 3 full straight hours to complete my maths.
Difficult like $#@%#@ , especially emaths.
Cause you have to think other ways to solve that question.
But guess what?
Due to my intelligent brain, i manage to solve all the question with the right answer:D
Call me professor Doreen from now on please:DGRINS*But, but, BUT!
Im having difficulties revising my bio & phy.
Alright, science seriously sucks like nobody buisness.That's ultra true, alright, to me.
D:
I hate science.Did i mention before that im so
NOT going to get a job that's related to science the next time when i grow up?
If i mention this before, im so going to say it again.
D:
I hate science since the day i learn science in my primary school.
You may tell me that it's just a matter of my mindset.
But,
NO. I tried telling myself, science is a fun subject, like some people say.
But after awhile, i realized that i shouldn't lie to myself.
LOLS!
That's call self-deceiving.
Cause to me, science really SUCKS! D:Okay, phy sucks the most.
If i take chemestry, i'll feel that phy & chem sucks.
What about bio?
Hm, bio is okay lah.
Except that i can't memorize all those scientific name.
GAH>K, i therefore annouced that i hate biology too! D:
OHMYGAWD!I can't really believe that i actually wrote a paragraph about science.
Science should feel proud that it's name appear soo many times in my blog:D
So what should i do?
Biology comman test is on tuesday, & phy class test is on wed.
):
I think im so going to flunk them lor.
Correction: I'LL FLUNK THEM FOR SURE! D:k, in the afternoon today, i slack abit.
But tried to revise science.
Memorize biology ):
I think i memorize about 1/8 of the notes despite staring & copying notes.
): As i was saying, biology sucks & i hate biology ):
Finally, i gave up studying biology and proceed to the next subject,
PHYSICS.I took out the notes about electricity and started flipping through them,
then, i put those notes on my study table.
& started taking a nap -.-
Cause, i totally don't understand anything about physics!!!!
D:
Therefore, i went to bed, hoping that i'll understand about physics more in my dreams.
LOLS! :/
oh, another paragraph about my science life again -.-Oh, was reading either's yesterday straits time.
Saw a few pages on sex descrimination in one part of china.
Know what?
Some parents dumb away their infants if they found out that they're female after giving birth.They dumb them away at rubbish dumb, or drown them in the sea(in the past)
Nowadays, they throw their baby on the streets, pratically
EVERYWHERE.THEY PRATICALLY TREATED THEIR BABIES AS UNWANTED RUBBISH!Scren them man! $#@%#@$#Seriously lah, those babies, regardless if they're girl or boy, is still their own
FLESH & BLOOD right?
I don't understand, is a baby boy really THAT important compare to a baby girl?
For me, i'd prefer a baby girl man.
Like barbie doll :D& can play with me.
LOLS!
Too bad, i don't have any baby sister):
Only an irritating little brother.
lols.
Oh, getting back to the main topic.
There's one old couple who adopted quite a number of girl babies when they're young.
They pick up them from the streets & bring them home and take good care of them.
The old man even work many jobs, just to support his whole family.
When i was reading that paragraph, i don't know why.
I felt so touched.He worked so hard, just for his adopted daughters.
And did i mention before that he have a few children of his own too?
& He treated every single on of his children like his own flesh and blood.
One of the baby girls that he've adopted is already in her teenage years.
& she's working at her age.
When she got her pay, she pass her pay to her dad, which is that old man.But the old man didn't accept it, and he told the newspaper this.
Translated - "I adopted them,
not because i want them to repay me when they grow up.
I adopted them,
because i want them
to grow up happily
and healthily."
Touching isn't it?
I practially cried when i was reading this article.
Was really touching lah):
Oh, than i flip to the next page after all the crying -.-
The next page said that, there's too much man, and not enought women.
Therefore, those men can't find a wife.
HAHAHA.
SERVE THEM RIGHT.I sure hope that there is a day when guys need to BEG girls to marry them.Cause there isn't enought girls.
:P
Let those older generation regret for what they've done.
If one day, i saw articles regarding this, i'll laugh till my teeth drop lah:D
LOLS!
I think i have the urge to blog today, that's why im blogging alot.
:D
Whoop, nothing else to blog/gossip about already -.-
k, reply to tags:D-
-
-
-
-
After some considerating...
Ultra less tags, so don't see any point to reply tags -.-
Anw, TAG MORE LAH:D:DK, going to watch spongbob on nick :D
Than is bedtime for me!
Ta-da!


The skys are pink & the sea is pink,♥
Pink:D @
1:26:00 PM